My name is Phillip Longmire and I have been married for 20 years, raised two wonderful teenagers, and live in Texas. I love riding my motorcycle, writing, and spending time with my family. I’m 42 and loving life.
- I dropped out of High-School
- Sold drugs
- Lived on the streets
- To get away I joined the military and served four years during Desert Shield and Storm.
- Moved back to Texas and met my wife of 19 years…raised two kids…
- Grew a contracting company from 12 employees to 150 at a 30% profit.
- Left the company and moved into full-time ministry as a pastor for 13 years.
- Planted two churches and served in small-medium-and mega churches.
- Received a BS in Business from IWU
In 2010 I took a break from being a pastor after a planting a church and hooked up with FUSA.
I am the author of several books that sell on amazon but wanted to point out two of them here.
“Sermons That Go Global” is a 130 page book that shows churches how to build and develop a world-class communication team within their church.
“Spiritual Breakthrough” I wrote this after a two-year struggle with my own faith. It was more for me then anyone else, but has been blessing people who find themselves in a rut and looking for a breakthrough in their relationship with God.
Hope you enjoy the sight and you can always connect with me.